AuthorMessage
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

That's a joke..

but seriously.. Wade's ex-wife lives here in Chicago.. so do his 2 sons. If wade plays in Miami, he will almost never see his kids.. until the summer. The judge won't give wade custody of the kids since he is always traveling, and I don't think the kids are gonna be flying to miami back to chiago twice a week. If he was here in chicago, he would have been with his sons like 3-4 days during the season..

When his kids start school, they'll literally only see Wade during the offseason..

So much for "I'm a father first and everything else after that." :SMH:

Yes, I'm bitter about him not choosing chicago either. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Oh really I did not know that about Wade. Those are some hard choices in life he has to make in the situation he is in. I am not saying he is a bad father or good father because no in this place knows the inside details of that relationship. I think he wanted to say in Miami because that is where he wanted to be all along we all knew that .

I was looking and true Jal Miami does not have a bench they basically have nothin. I guess Bosh wanted to go because he would have in his mind Wade and still pending Lebron as teamates so they would have sucess and win.

Last edited by Janet on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:36 pm

iI cant believe im having such a stupid conversation....nothing better to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:38 pm

Confused Prospect wrote:
Its the off season,Business deals..hes definitely not at home all the time.and he probably hasn't even started training with Tim Grover yet.. She has like a women foundation thingy which makes her travel a lot...and another thing..most peoples jobs requires them to travel alot..kids adjust.

when he was in chicago, he was with his kids the whole time. besides the meetings.

and dude.. she does not travel that much.. DEF not more than wade.. he's on a plane 3-4 times a week.. shes on one like every few months.

kids will stay with her.. last time I heard of it, that's how it sounded.

Kids do adjust to their parents traveling. But that's when their parents are together and travel but leave the kids behind with a nanny. Not the kids traveling back and forth across the country to see their parents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:43 pm

his wife will probably move back to Miami..but idk. It might be With her during season,him in the off season. I know its like that with a couple athletes. Like haynesworth and ray lewis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Confused Prospect wrote:
his wife will probably move back to Miami..but idk. It might be With her during season,him in the off season. I know its like that with a couple athletes. Like haynesworth and ray lewis

they're divorced.. and she's from chicago. why would she go back down there? haha

and that is how it would be like.. but that was my point all along.

if he said he is a father first and everything else second, why choose winning over seeing your kids?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Thats what makes me think he's confident that he will keep full custody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:52 pm

30 Million Down The Drain wrote:
Confused Prospect wrote:

they're divorced.. and she's from chicago. why would she go back down there? haha

If the kids went down there wit dwade...then shed go down to MIA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:53 pm

thats if the judge gives custody to wade.

HAHAHA!!! I love how we're arguing about Wades kids..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:54 pm

What if he did not want to play in chicago ... they have Rose and Noah not bad but I guess his heart was not there. Put yourself in his shoes what if he did not see himself having sucess there or even wanted to be there in the first place.

Like it has been mentioned they are put in a very hard position he made his choice, again we don't know what goes on really with his kids and Wade.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Yeh..wtf? hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Janet wrote:
What if he did not want to play in chicago ... they have Rose and Noah not bad but I guess his heart was not there. Put yourself in his shoes what if he did not see himself having sucess there or even wanted to be there in the first place.

Like it has been mentioned they are put in a very hard position he made his choice, again we don't know what goes on really with his kids and Wade.

he said he didn't have his mind made up. It was between CHI and MIA. but Bosh told him he wants to play in MIA. so Wade tagged along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:00 pm

hmmn interesting. I think him saying he wanted to maybe play in Chicago was to spice up things and make more drama just what I think could be wrong .

Do you think of Bosh decided to go Cle per say... do you really think Wade would pick Chicago. I still think he would still pick Miami with or without Bosh.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Hm...he and his wife are divorced,of course that the woman would get the custudy.It's almost 100% that the mother always gets it over the father

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:24 pm

All children do is eat your food and breathe your air bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Raza wrote:
All children do is eat your food and breathe your air bounce

Ok... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Mr All Around needs rings wrote:
Hm...he and his wife are divorced,of course that the woman would get the custudy.It's almost 100% that the mother always gets it over the father

We live in america....probably how it is in macedonia..not here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Wade needs to come in here Dallas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?   

Back to top Go down

Wade loves Bosh more than his 2 sons?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2