HomeHome  FAQFAQ  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  

Share | 
 

 I'm in the mood...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5894
Points : 15650
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 94
Location : Los Angeles, CA

PostSubject: I'm in the mood...   Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

...and I finally have some free time after work.

I'd like to do a new banner for RBT, of course if you guys are cool with it... or unless someone else wants to.

Throw me some ideas.


Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 14311
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 27
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:19 am

Gasol looks so gay in this pic.

Nice banner tho. Only Rondo and Ray are 2years younger there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abdulâ„¢
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
avatar

Male Posts : 2595
Points : 9397
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:15 pm

Rajon Rondo looks gay in the pic.... oh wait he always looks gay. Nice banner Nick! Gorilla
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 14311
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 27
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:52 pm

How is he looking gay? smh.

Gasol is laughing at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 17831
Points : 31475
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:43 pm

He is gay. I think he's a great Pg but he's a fruitloop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5894
Points : 15650
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 94
Location : Los Angeles, CA

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:46 pm

I don't know what either of you guys are talking about...

Chris Bosh has the "open for business behind the adult book store" expression.


Er... I mean no he doesn't...

Because you know....

I wouldn't do something like that on purpose....




....Would I?


Ha!


Thanks by the way. Glad you guys like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 14311
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 27
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:51 pm

pretty lil princess wrote:
He is gay. I think he's a great Pg but he's a fruitloop
Yup..Because throwing Hinrich in the barrels means you are gay. Or fighting with Ron Ron, Kobe and a lot of guys shows that you are definitely gay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 34014
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 22
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Chris... I really dont think you need to defend Rondo so viscously over somebody saying he looks gay lol

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 17831
Points : 31475
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Gay people can throw down..so that mean nothing..he's absolutely positively 120% gay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5894
Points : 15650
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 94
Location : Los Angeles, CA

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Chris wrote:
pretty lil princess wrote:
He is gay. I think he's a great Pg but he's a fruitloop
Yup..Because throwing Hinrich in the barrels means you are gay. Or fighting with Ron Ron, Kobe and a lot of guys shows that you are definitely gay.

You know that their are martial artist, boxers and wrestlers that are gay right?

So all of what you wrote means nothing.

I'm not saying Rondo is gay, but it's not like gay people are without anger or without the ability to kick someone's ass.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 14311
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 27
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:28 pm

cbi wrote:
Chris... I really dont think you need to defend Rondo so viscously over somebody saying he looks gay lol
hmmm what? that's how i always write.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 14311
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 27
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:29 pm

I doubt gay people fight like real men. I've seen Rondo fight..doesn't look like gayish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 14311
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 27
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Nick C wrote:
Chris wrote:
pretty lil princess wrote:
He is gay. I think he's a great Pg but he's a fruitloop
Yup..Because throwing Hinrich in the barrels means you are gay. Or fighting with Ron Ron, Kobe and a lot of guys shows that you are definitely gay.

You know that their are martial artist, boxers and wrestlers that are gay right?

So all of what you wrote means nothing.

I'm not saying Rondo is gay, but it's not like gay people are without anger or without the ability to kick someone's ass.


I agree. He can be either gay who knows. Even Kobe..He has kids, wife a rape acc. You never know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 17831
Points : 31475
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Chris wrote:
I doubt gay people fight like real men. I've seen Rondo fight..doesn't look like gayish.
Iv'e seen rondo fight..he tucks his lips<---- classic gay sign! I know a gay guy who hangs by the rec center that might could whoop my ass. he's a boxer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 14311
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 27
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:37 pm

BIG BLACK MALE wrote:
Chris wrote:
I doubt gay people fight like real men. I've seen Rondo fight..doesn't look like gayish.
Iv'e seen rondo fight..he tucks his lips<---- classic gay sign! I know a gay guy who hangs by the rec center that might could whoop my ass. he's a boxer.
I just stated some things that i saw when he fights. I never knew gay people can fight like that. I've only seen some gay fights which were only for lol's.

So you tell me that Artest and KG might be gay too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 17831
Points : 31475
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Chris wrote:
BIG BLACK MALE wrote:
Chris wrote:
I doubt gay people fight like real men. I've seen Rondo fight..doesn't look like gayish.
Iv'e seen rondo fight..he tucks his lips<---- classic gay sign! I know a gay guy who hangs by the rec center that might could whoop my ass. he's a boxer.
I just stated some things that i saw when he fights. I never knew gay people can fight like that. I've only seen some gay fights which were only for lol's.

So you tell me that Artest and KG might be gay too?
Possibly. But unlikely. Its just the way a guy talks to another guy,the way he walks,the way he holds himself, his facial espressions

rondo is very disrespectful to other players (straight men), thats a gay sign.

He always puts his hand on shoulder and leans in really close when talking,thats a gay sign.

he dangles his hands often on the court,thats a gay sign.


Rondo like brings his top lip to to his nose,moves his lips to one side of his face,all gay signs..he's a homo..not that it matters..but he is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5894
Points : 15650
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 94
Location : Los Angeles, CA

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Chris wrote:
I doubt gay people fight like real men. I've seen Rondo fight..doesn't look like gayish.

If you doubt it then you are admitting to not fully knowing. Or at least not having enough evidence.

As I said... there are gay boxers, martial artist and wrestlers.

Shad Smith gay MMA fighter
http://www.mmalinker.com/wiki/index.php/Shad_Smith

Emile Griffith was a six time world champion in boxing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emile_Griffith#Personal_life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 14311
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 27
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:48 pm

@Visa Neutral


@Nick, can you show me a gay guy that WASN'T wrestler or boxer and wasn't supposed to fight(but fighted a lot and like a man)? Because even if you are gay if you are a boxer it's your passion and you learn how to fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abdulâ„¢
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
avatar

Male Posts : 2595
Points : 9397
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:03 pm

BIG BLACK MALE wrote:
Chris wrote:
BIG BLACK MALE wrote:
Chris wrote:
I doubt gay people fight like real men. I've seen Rondo fight..doesn't look like gayish.
Iv'e seen rondo fight..he tucks his lips<---- classic gay sign! I know a gay guy who hangs by the rec center that might could whoop my ass. he's a boxer.
I just stated some things that i saw when he fights. I never knew gay people can fight like that. I've only seen some gay fights which were only for lol's.

So you tell me that Artest and KG might be gay too?
Possibly. But unlikely. Its just the way a guy talks to another guy,the way he walks,the way he holds himself, his facial espressions

rondo is very disrespectful to other players (straight men), thats a gay sign.

He always puts his hand on shoulder and leans in really close when talking,thats a gay sign.

he dangles his hands often on the court,thats a gay sign.


Rondo like brings his top lip to to his nose,moves his lips to one side of his face,all gay signs..he's a homo..not that it matters..but he is

lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5894
Points : 15650
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 94
Location : Los Angeles, CA

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Chris wrote:
@Visa Neutral


@Nick, can you show me a gay guy that WASN'T wrestler or boxer and wasn't supposed to fight(but fighted a lot and like a man)? Because even if you are gay if you are a boxer it's your passion and you learn how to fight.

That doesn't even make sense...

You said that you don't think gay people could fight "like real men". So I showed you two great examples...

What your asking for is irrelevant. I know straight guys that can't fight worth a damn that always get into fights and fight like a little girl.

Does that make them gay?

No. It doesn't.

It just means they suck at fighting.

But if you want an example... My friend Curtis is gay and fights... and destroyed a guy at a club when this dude wouldn't stop calling him a "queer" because he was arm in arm with his boyfriend. My fiancee and Curtis' boyfriend tried to break it up, but Curtis moved forward and got into a fist fight with him and two other guys. Me and my friends jumped in and fought with this guys friends and people started to pull us apart, but not before Curtis was standing over the dude who was knocked the fuck out with his jaw hanging and bleeding from his mouth and nose. We had to throw Curtis in the car and jam before the police showed up.





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 14311
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 27
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Nick C wrote:
Chris wrote:
@Visa Neutral


@Nick, can you show me a gay guy that WASN'T wrestler or boxer and wasn't supposed to fight(but fighted a lot and like a man)? Because even if you are gay if you are a boxer it's your passion and you learn how to fight.

That doesn't even make sense...

You said that you don't think gay people could fight "like real men". So I showed you two great examples...

What your asking for is irrelevant. I know straight guys that can't fight worth a damn that always get into fights and fight like a little girl.

Does that make them gay?

No. It doesn't.

It just means they suck at fighting.

But if you want an example... My friend Curtis is gay and fights... and destroyed a guy at a club when this dude wouldn't stop calling him a "queer" because he was arm in arm with his boyfriend. My fiancee and Curtis' boyfriend tried to break it up, but Curtis moved forward and got into a fist fight with him and two other guys. Me and my friends jumped in and fought with this guys friends and people started to pull us apart, but not before Curtis was standing over the dude who was knocked the fuck out with his jaw hanging and bleeding from his mouth and nose. We had to throw Curtis in the car and jam before the police showed up.





Well, i just forgot to point out except boxers, wresters, other fighting art fighters etc. Because they are supposed to fight.

How a straight man can fight has nothing to do with this combo. The point and what i said is that i never seen someone gay to fight like a man. I also knew a gay guy who beat one of my friends but his fighting style was completely gay. That's what I'm trying to say. Never heard of or seen a gay fighting like most average men do.

Like Visa pointed out some things about what Rondo does. I couldn't comment because i have no idea. But when it comes to fighting i posted my 2 cents.

/thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 17831
Points : 31475
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:31 pm

your thinking about those gays like Not all gays are like that..im talking about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 14311
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 27
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:34 pm

wow well..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5894
Points : 15650
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 94
Location : Los Angeles, CA

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:41 pm

BIG BLACK MALE wrote:
your thinking about those gays like Not all gays are like that..im talking about

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
avatar

Female Posts : 10793
Points : 22247
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Who made the new banner?

It's awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 17831
Points : 31475
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Its ok..more generic than usual..i will accept it...do better next time though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood...   

Back to top Go down
 
I'm in the mood...
Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Animal M-Stak
» The Member Above Me Game Vol. 1
» Describe your mood in a Gif

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: Real Basketball Talk :: Suggestions-
Jump to: