HomeHome  FAQFAQ  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  

Share | 
 

 derrick rose having an underrated season?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 33414
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

obviously with how much love rondo has been getting(its deserved, dont attack me chris) and once rondo gets love rose automatically gets hated on, and vice versa. But Rose is averaging 25.2, 3.6 and 8.5 assists whiel shooting 48%, so he's obviously not shooting too many dumb shots.
He's also making a bigger impact on D, getting a whole steal a game this year, which he hasnt done yet.

How has his season gone pretty much unnoticed with how much attention deng and noah and the bulls overall have been getting? its weird.

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 13711
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Yo Adrien! wrote:
chris, i don't think he was trying to insult you with the original post

cbi, he's not obsessed, he's a fan. not only is rondo his favorite player overall, he's also on his favorite team. the only reason so much has been said about rondo is because how many rondo-related threads there have been.

all the rest is just unnecessary.
I don't need lawyer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend


Male Posts : 20670
Points : 33897
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:57 pm

I'll stay out of it then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 13711
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:58 pm

cbi wrote:
Scared ryans playing peacemaker :O. strange lol.

but yeah i understand you arent "obsesed" with rondo, obsessed means you jack off to a rondo poster every night. thats obsessed. but for once, dont get so caught up in rondo or offended if somebody says something bad about rondo (a lot of times, like this thread, nobody even said anything bad about rondo). for once. please.
Did you even read what i said ? I got offended with what you said. I never been offended for Rondo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 33414
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Yo Adrien! wrote:
I've always tried to play peacemaker, Jake.
oh. i dont pay any attention to most arguments... so i really have no idea :/

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
avatar

Male Posts : 14143
Points : 28438
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 pm

The Fantastic Five wrote:
Yo Adrien! wrote:
chris, i don't think he was trying to insult you with the original post

cbi, he's not obsessed, he's a fan. not only is rondo his favorite player overall, he's also on his favorite team. the only reason so much has been said about rondo is because how many rondo-related threads there have been.

all the rest is just unnecessary.
I don't need lawyer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 33414
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:03 pm

The Fantastic Five wrote:
cbi wrote:
Scared ryans playing peacemaker :O. strange lol.

but yeah i understand you arent "obsesed" with rondo, obsessed means you jack off to a rondo poster every night. thats obsessed. but for once, dont get so caught up in rondo or offended if somebody says something bad about rondo (a lot of times, like this thread, nobody even said anything bad about rondo). for once. please.
Did you even read what i said ? I got offended with what you said. I never been offended for Rondo.
you get offended about rondo. no doubt about it. and what i said wasnts supposed to be offensive, it was to avoid a rondo based argument because they're annoying as fuck and we have one on this site every week.

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 13711
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:06 pm

omfg.

I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 8873
Points : 18615
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:35 pm

agreed with CBI whole heartedly on this thread

_________________


Still No Rings For Queen James
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 17831
Points : 30875
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:11 pm

ryan always plays peacemaker cbi lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
avatar

Male Posts : 12079
Points : 24710
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 240
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:02 pm

OMG STFU RONDO IS SO MUCH BETTER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 13711
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:12 pm

King Of NJ wrote:
agreed with CBI whole heartedly on this thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 17831
Points : 30875
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Rose is alot better than rondo..and its not a question anymore...chris is the only one still debating...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 13711
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:25 pm

5 star Baller wrote:
Rose is alot better than rondo..and its not a question anymore...chris is the only one still debating...
Then I'm the one bringing the debate up..
It's been a while to even argue about Rondo.

Also @ Visa just to remind you that there are a lot of people that consider Rondo best in the league, let alone better than Rose. Just proving you that there are more than just me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 8873
Points : 18615
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:37 pm

I didn't find anything funny. It's funny that you can't handle any thread somebody posts about Rose in any positive way. Are you that sensative about it?

_________________


Still No Rings For Queen James
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 13711
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:50 pm

What i found funny is that you hide behind CBI's words instead of saying "cbi your right, Chris your a dumbass biased retarded rondo fan" or whatever.

Ok it seems you don't get it too. Let's talk with facts.

1. Why would i post in a thread that leaves me uninterested?
2. Why would i post/start a arguement about Rondo here?
3. Why would i post in a Rose thread w/o being offended?
Considering all of the 3 you realize that CBI's comments were intentional because in NOWAY i would post here. And i never start Rondo arguements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 8873
Points : 18615
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:54 pm

I was refferring to the post he started this thread with not what you said. In no way did I mention the named "Chris". So you're just misinformed

_________________


Still No Rings For Queen James
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 13711
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:56 pm

"agreed with CBI whole heartedly on this thread"

I though you meant everything he said..misunderstanding i guess..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 8873
Points : 18615
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:59 pm

alright it was a misunderstanding. I only read the first thread than posted

_________________


Still No Rings For Queen James
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 33414
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:09 pm

The Fantastic Five wrote:
What i found funny is that you hide behind CBI's words instead of saying "cbi your right, Chris your a dumbass biased retarded rondo fan" or whatever.

Ok it seems you don't get it too. Let's talk with facts.

1. Why would i post in a thread that leaves me uninterested?
2. Why would i post/start a arguement about Rondo here?
3. Why would i post in a Rose thread w/o being offended?
Considering all of the 3 you realize that CBI's comments were intentional because in NOWAY i would post here. And i never start Rondo arguements.
Wow chris just wow. You think i said that to start an arugment? Wow. I said that to AVOID an argument because you DO start arguments about rondo. I hate getting into internet arguments because 1. its the internet and 2. they just repeat and repeat and repeat the same thing. Just shut the fuck up and stop playing victim. You're wrong, bud.

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 17831
Points : 30875
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:11 pm

The Fantastic Five wrote:
5 star Baller wrote:
Rose is alot better than rondo..and its not a question anymore...chris is the only one still debating...
Then I'm the one bringing the debate up..
It's been a while to even argue about Rondo.

Also @ Visa just to remind you that there are a lot of people that consider Rondo best in the league, let alone better than Rose. Just proving you that there are more than just me.
I was just jking..I feel opposite of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend


Male Posts : 20670
Points : 33897
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:12 pm

5 star Baller wrote:
The Fantastic Five wrote:
5 star Baller wrote:
Rose is alot better than rondo..and its not a question anymore...chris is the only one still debating...
Then I'm the one bringing the debate up..
It's been a while to even argue about Rondo.

Also @ Visa just to remind you that there are a lot of people that consider Rondo best in the league, let alone better than Rose. Just proving you that there are more than just me.
I was just jking..I feel opposite of that.

lol. i saw this and remembered what you said less than a week ago and thought..."visa's just fucking with him"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
avatar

Male Posts : 12079
Points : 24710
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 240
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:15 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP RONDO IS THE BEST PG IN THE NBA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 13711
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:51 pm

cbi wrote:
Wow chris just wow. You think i said that to start an arugment? Wow. I said that to AVOID an argument because you DO start arguments about rondo. I hate getting into internet arguments because 1. its the internet and 2. they just repeat and repeat and repeat the same thing. Just shut the fuck up and stop playing victim. You're wrong, bud.

Going to repost.

1. Why would i post in a thread that leaves me uninterested?
2. Why would i post/start a arguement about Rondo here?
3. Why would i post in a Rose thread w/o being offended?

What victim omg? Just admit that you were wrong.


Last edited by The Fantastic Five on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 33414
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:52 pm

I wasnt wrong. Thats the thing. You think i posted that to start an argument when i did exactly the opposite. You're wrong and now you're acting like a fucking idiot.

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 33414
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:52 pm

even ryan said i wasnt trying to start anything and you were a dick to him.

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   

Back to top Go down
 
derrick rose having an underrated season?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Your Most Overrated/Underrated NFL Players
» Which Premiership player has scored the most goals in a season?
» Season Ticket Renewal - Are you going to?
» Econo Vans at the Rose Bowl in Los Angeles Cal.
» Pre-Season Ticket Code

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: General NBA Talk :: General NBA-
Jump to: