HomeHome  FAQFAQ  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  

Share | 
 

 derrick rose having an underrated season?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 33466
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

obviously with how much love rondo has been getting(its deserved, dont attack me chris) and once rondo gets love rose automatically gets hated on, and vice versa. But Rose is averaging 25.2, 3.6 and 8.5 assists whiel shooting 48%, so he's obviously not shooting too many dumb shots.
He's also making a bigger impact on D, getting a whole steal a game this year, which he hasnt done yet.

How has his season gone pretty much unnoticed with how much attention deng and noah and the bulls overall have been getting? its weird.

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 13763
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Even if it wasn't intetional that's what it seemed like. But then you started saying "you suck Rondo's dick" etc and i was almost sure.

What am i supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 13763
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:58 pm

And i don't get how am i acting like an idiot?

And why you keep insulting me for no reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 33466
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:59 pm

I was saying that shit because i thought you were acting like a douche just because this thread was about rose.
this is why i wasnt trying to start an argument. always because of misunderstandings.

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 8780
Points : 20764
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 20
Location : West Virginia (:

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:59 pm

I like Rose and Taj and Noah and Boozer.

But I hate Korver >:[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 33466
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:00 pm

The Fantastic Five wrote:
And i don't get how am i acting like an idiot?

And why you keep insulting me for no reason.
dont act like you werent insulting too, it happens in arguments.

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 8780
Points : 20764
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 20
Location : West Virginia (:

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:01 pm

Hey guys it's a day before thanksgiving so please shut the fuck up and be happy for once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 33466
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:01 pm

14.3 Assists wrote:
I like Rose and Taj and Noah and Boozer.

But I hate Korver >:[
I dont like him because his name is kyle.

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 33466
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:02 pm

14.3 Assists wrote:
Hey guys it's a day before thanksgiving so please shut the fuck up and be happy for once.
i was happy.

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 8780
Points : 20764
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 20
Location : West Virginia (:

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:03 pm

cbi wrote:
14.3 Assists wrote:
Hey guys it's a day before thanksgiving so please shut the fuck up and be happy for once.
i was happy.
pilgrims ftw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 33466
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:03 pm

i like the indians cause of squanto and sasquatchaweeah

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 8780
Points : 20764
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 20
Location : West Virginia (:

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:04 pm

wut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 13763
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:04 pm

cbi wrote:
I was saying that shit because i thought you were acting like a douche just because this thread was about rose.
this is why i wasnt trying to start an argument. always because of misunderstandings.
Well, you logic was wrong then. If you mention my name I'm gonna defend my self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 33466
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:05 pm

my logic wsnt wrong lol, usually when you say "DONT attack me" that means hey dont, as in im not saying this to offend you...

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
avatar

Male Posts : 14149
Points : 26929
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Chris is a celtics fan.

are you gonna defend yourself just cuz I mentioned your name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 8780
Points : 20764
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 20
Location : West Virginia (:

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Nenad is a bulls fan.

I feel bad for you Nenad.

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 33466
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:08 pm

sk is a magic fan former celtics fan.

haha, gay.

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 13763
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:09 pm

cbi wrote:
my logic wsnt wrong lol, usually when you say "DONT attack me" that means hey dont, as in im not saying this to offend you...
previus debates made it look though. And basically "don't attack me" because you mention Rondo being talked alot is kinda..you know..like am i supposed to attack you..

That's all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 13763
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
Chris is a celtics fan.

are you gonna defend yourself just cuz I mentioned your name?
If you put a "biased" then i might.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 33466
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Quote :
previus debates made it look though. And basically "don't attack me" because you mention Rondo being talked alot is kinda..you know..like am i supposed to attack you..

That's all.
lmao thats not how it works chris

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
avatar

Male Posts : 14149
Points : 26929
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Happy Thanksgiving! wrote:
Nenad is a bulls fan.

I feel bad for you Nenad.

Razz

I'm happy to be a bulls fan.. so don't feel too bad. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 5401
Points : 13763
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Jail

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:12 pm

It does for me. You know it now at least.

Unless it's a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 8780
Points : 20764
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 20
Location : West Virginia (:

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:12 pm

cbi wrote:
sk is a magic fan former celtics fan.

haha, gay.

I was a C's fan when I didn't know anything about the NBA pretty much. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
avatar

Male Posts : 18953
Points : 33466
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Cleve-a-land

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:13 pm

So you're still a C's fan?

ha. Neutral

_________________
C Chris Kaman
PF Andray Blatche
SF Thabo Sefolosha
SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 8780
Points : 20764
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 20
Location : West Virginia (:

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:14 pm

cbi wrote:
So you're still a C's fan?

ha. Neutral

I've always wanted to ban you Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
avatar

Male Posts : 14149
Points : 26929
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:14 pm

The Fantastic Five wrote:
Bulls N' Bears wrote:
Chris is a celtics fan.

are you gonna defend yourself just cuz I mentioned your name?
If you put a "biased" then i might.

Jake didn't call you biased. So why would you need defend yourself? he just said don't attack him for bringing up Rondo... because you tend to argue with anyone who brings up the celtics in a not so "omg the celtics or celtics player is amazing!" kinda way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   

Back to top Go down
 
derrick rose having an underrated season?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Your Most Overrated/Underrated NFL Players
» Which Premiership player has scored the most goals in a season?
» Season Ticket Renewal - Are you going to?
» Econo Vans at the Rose Bowl in Los Angeles Cal.
» Pre-Season Ticket Code

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: General NBA Talk :: General NBA-
Jump to: