HomeHome  FAQFAQ  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  

Share | 

Has been a proposal for a long time but New Jersey actually maybe moving to Brookland?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mo
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1066

PostSubject: Has been a proposal for a long time but New Jersey actually maybe moving to Brookland?   Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:53 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Are-the-New-Jersey-Nets-becoming-the-Brooklyn-N?urn=nba-295887

I didn't really read much of this, but what do you think of the possibility of this happening or just overall about the whole change? cool or not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow.
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Has been a proposal for a long time but New Jersey actually maybe moving to Brookland?   Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:21 am

arent they already supposed to be moved out of there by 2012? theres already an arena being built for BROOKLYN lol...

i know Jay-z wants this move but locals rally for a protest...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Has been a proposal for a long time but New Jersey actually maybe moving to Brookland?   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:28 am

idk why people say "proposal"...its happening...protest or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Has been a proposal for a long time but New Jersey actually maybe moving to Brookland?   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:34 am

Maybe but i don't see them moving now.

Last edited by Defense! on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Has been a proposal for a long time but New Jersey actually maybe moving to Brookland?   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:49 pm

they've already broke ground on the new arena. Don't think there's anything that's stopping this from happening

Still No Rings For Queen James
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Has been a proposal for a long time but New Jersey actually maybe moving to Brookland?   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Given that the ownership has invested into Barclays, the Nets are moving to Brooklyn. No turning back barring something crazy happening.

I don't think the team should change their name. They've always been the Nets, and they've been an NYC team for their entire existence, not to mention that they were the New York Nets before. They could be the Brooklyn Roc-a-fellas if Jay-Z pays Prokhorov enough money.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has been a proposal for a long time but New Jersey actually maybe moving to Brookland?   

Back to top Go down

Has been a proposal for a long time but New Jersey actually maybe moving to Brookland?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1