HomeHome  FAQFAQ  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  

Share | 

President Obama coming to his second Wizards game tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Will Obama's presence help the Wizards beat the Heat tonight?
Yes
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
No
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Yes, only if he dons a Wizards jersey as an emergency substitution.
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: President Obama coming to his second Wizards game tonight   Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:42 am

The drama in DC never ends does it? At least this is good news. President Obama has decided to come to Verizon Center tonight to see his new team, the Washington Wizards, play the Miami Heat. Game will be on NBA TV.

When President Obama came to the Phone booth three separate times, the home team has won.

1. Wizards beat the Bulls 113-90 on February 27, 2009. It was a very nice victory during the team's 2nd worst season in team history.

2. Georgetown outshoots Duke 89-77 on January 30, 2010 where Obama roots for the hometown "big time" school. It was a very snowy day I remember when I was driving to DC that day for the Knicks game later that evening, but the arena was still packed to the max full of Georgetown and DC residents who hate Duke as a basketball team and as a university.

3. The Washington Mystics blow out the Tulsa Shock 87-62 on August 1, 2010 part of the team's path toward the #1 seed for the East in the WNBA Playoffs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: President Obama coming to his second Wizards game tonight   Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Hee's been in for 3 years and he's only been to 1 game so far? SMH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: President Obama coming to his second Wizards game tonight   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:31 pm

To see what?Gunbert almost killing a team mate?A team that gets blow out?

Now,he will see the Wizards in good light,but honestly,i think he will be there for the Heat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: President Obama coming to his second Wizards game tonight   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Local radio here is saying that Obama will NOT come tonight. Maybe next Wednesday against the Bulls.....

Also it's possible that Gilbert may be out the door tonight in an Antawn like fashion because of the trade talk that everyone wants closure on. Either trade him to Orlando or just say it's off!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: President Obama coming to his second Wizards game tonight   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:15 pm

IT was never on.. Rolling Eyes IF gilbert gets traded at ANY point in the next 3 years i'll drink my cum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: President Obama coming to his second Wizards game tonight   Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:42 pm

OH GOD NOOO! wrote:
IT was never on.. Rolling Eyes IF gilbert gets traded at ANY point in the next 3 years i'll drink my cum

No one will be responsible for this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: President Obama coming to his second Wizards game tonight   Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:14 pm

OH GOD NOOO! wrote:

Now that the trade happened I hope you don't bukkake yourself. We still have a game to play today.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: President Obama coming to his second Wizards game tonight   Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:07 pm

OH GOD NOOO! wrote:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President Obama coming to his second Wizards game tonight   

Back to top Go down

President Obama coming to his second Wizards game tonight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1