HomeHome  FAQFAQ  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  

Share | 

Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

I hate when this happens to a small-marketing team, but Love wants out of Minnesota, and he wants to either play with his buddy Derrick Rose or Russell Westbrook and be a contender.

I love Chicago, but the Thunder can give Minnesota the most things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Nick C wrote:
Bulls N' Bears wrote:
oh my god...

another Love/Griffin argument... here we go..

Only because King had to bring it onto a conversation that had nothing to do with Griffin and Abdul played right into it.

Seriously...

This thread is about Kevin Love. There are like 10 Love vs. Griffin threads that don't make any sense.

Lets move on people.

Abdul is always hating on Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:19 pm

What happened to staying dedicated to your team?
Those days appear to be looooog gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 pm

King wrote:
Jim Bob wrote:
Love plays better defense. not close. I already proved that.

He let Amar'e go off.. It's like they were trading buckets.
thats why i said "besides amare" lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Jim Bob wrote:
King wrote:
Jim Bob wrote:
Love plays better defense. not close. I already proved that.

He let Amar'e go off.. It's like they were trading buckets.
thats why i said "besides amare" lol

Blake Griffin's length is an issue, and his small ass hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abdulâ„¢
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:37 am

King wrote:
Nick C wrote:
Bulls N' Bears wrote:
oh my god...

another Love/Griffin argument... here we go..

Only because King had to bring it onto a conversation that had nothing to do with Griffin and Abdul played right into it.

Seriously...

This thread is about Kevin Love. There are like 10 Love vs. Griffin threads that don't make any sense.

Lets move on people.

Abdul is always hating on Love

When have I hated on Love??? Just 'cause I argue that Blake is better doesn't mean I hate on him... BTW guys, stop calling me Abdul... That's not my name and I never said it was. kthnxbai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:46 am

GRIFFIN SUX LOLZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abdulâ„¢
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:51 am

LULZ THE NUGGETS SUX 'CAUSE BLAKE DROPPED 22/18/4 ON DEM PANSY ASS NIGGAS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:56 am

Be a nice little storyline to have Love on the Thunder since he and Westbrook were in college together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:47 am

OKC

they need someone to crush the boards

Ibaka would be more comfortable in there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Minnesota is not going to be idiotic and let Kevin Love go to another team in the short term. Love should embrace that he's part of a rebuilding team and is considered their John Wall, their Blake Griffin, even after Ricky Rubio comes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:08 pm

thewiz06 wrote:
Minnesota is not going to be idiotic and let Kevin Love go to another team in the short term. Love should embrace that he's part of a rebuilding team and is considered their John Wall, their Blake Griffin, even after Ricky Rubio comes.

Love wants to win asap, and that is the problem with today's NBA. They don't want competition bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Amen,jeff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:21 pm

King wrote:
Love wants to win asap, and that is the problem with today's NBA. They don't want competition bro.

Easy way out, huh?

Maybe we should fold the Wizards and the Wolves this year so Wall and Love can play for the Knicks or Nets.

It's not like either team is selling well anyway.....

I'm perfectly happy watching hockey and college ball during the winter and I'll just watch the WNBA and the Washington Mystics during the summer. That seems to be what at least some NBA players want fans of perennial losing teams to do...... Thanks LeBron.

I hope Wall is happy in DC.. The only thing that got me worried about him was that on the draft lotto day when we won the pick, he didn't seem particularly pleased but I guess he got over it now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:25 pm

thewiz06 wrote:
King wrote:

Easy way out, huh?

Maybe we should fold the Wizards and the Wolves this year so Wall and Love can play for the Knicks or Nets.

It's not like either team is selling well anyway.....

I'm perfectly happy watching hockey and college ball during the winter and I'll just watch the WNBA and the Washington Mystics during the summer. That seems to be what at least some NBA players want fans of perennial losing teams to do...... Thanks LeBron.

I hope Wall is happy in DC.. The only thing that got me worried about him was that on the draft lotto day when we won the pick, he didn't seem particularly pleased but I guess he got over it now.

Wall never expected heading to Washington, he thought he would be in NJ where they have a larger market and better pieces
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:30 pm

thewiz06 wrote:

So, do you think Lebron's "Decision" jump started a new trend among NBA players to join other players to form a "super team"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:47 pm

yes. I don't think markets will matter too much in terms of super teams, since San Antonio has a big track record of success the last 10+ years, OKC is the hottest Playboy Coed of the Month that's maybe 18 years old primarily because their fan base is rabid, and also because their very young core gelled together before KD had a chance to go play for the Lakers.

Other big market teams like the Wizards and Warriors are just not attractive due to past track records. Granted both the Wizards and Warriors are two of a considerable amount of teams that have new majority owners, but even that isn't gonna be enough to turn things around without an OKC happening to these teams as well.

Both of these teams are the Clarieece "Precious" Joneses of the NBA. LeBron James and NBA Union President Derek Fisher are the "Mary's", and hmmm... Ted Leonsis is Mrs. Weiss. Precious was a great movie.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:02 pm

King wrote:
Wall never expected heading to Washington, he thought he would be in NJ where they have a larger market and better pieces

Philly also won the lotto too with the 2nd pick, and they have a better core than the Wizards as well. Lou Williams would go beserk from three. Brand and Young would get easy cuts and oops as well... I could see the disappointment there at the time. But I think now, John Wall is glad to be the king of an NBA team for the Wizards, and hopefully guys will want to come here to play alongside Wall rather than vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?   

Back to top Go down

Kevin Love with Chicago or Oklahoma City?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2