HomeHome  FAQFAQ  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  

Share | 

SO MAD NOW THAT THE CAVS WON YESTERDAY VS. LA!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: SO MAD NOW THAT THE CAVS WON YESTERDAY VS. LA!!!   Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:16 am

They just devalued my road trip to Cleveland this weekend! There goes $200 in hotel, tickets, and car rental/gas!!!!!

I wanted to see an epic battle of a team that lost 25 straight on the road vs. a team that lost 27 straight! Instead it's just another game between two bad teams!

I'm very tempted to bring my custom DeShawn jersey now instead of John Wall. Now the Cavs won't bring as much intensity to this match! SO MAD!!!

Now I have to go to Cleveland just to see one fucking game between just two bad teams and hope that the Wizards will not get blown up in the first quarter by the Cavs because we play the Spurs TONIGHT AND I'M GOING TO THAT GAME TOO!

SOOOO MAD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: SO MAD NOW THAT THE CAVS WON YESTERDAY VS. LA!!!   Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:32 am

Im totally with you! im sooo pissed! well..lets start them on another losing streak and get our first 3 game W streak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: SO MAD NOW THAT THE CAVS WON YESTERDAY VS. LA!!!   Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:02 am

Well my hotel is a few blocks away from Quicken Loans Arena, and it cost me 60 some a night including taxes. Not bad when it's off peak season in Cleveland. Also viewing distance from the Browns stadium. Normal rate is 150/night. I love hotwire!

Def. will try to check out the Rock and Roll HOF while I'm there. Any other attractions CBI, and I'll consider them. Don't wanna pay ridiculous admission prices though. Here in DC, most of our museums are free thanks to the Smithsonian Institution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: SO MAD NOW THAT THE CAVS WON YESTERDAY VS. LA!!!   Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:22 am

BIG BLACK MALE wrote:
Im totally with you! im sooo pissed! well..lets start them on another losing streak and get our first 3 game W streak

Well, if Griffin played some defense..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: SO MAD NOW THAT THE CAVS WON YESTERDAY VS. LA!!!   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:37 am

well maybe you get to see the Wizards end their streak haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: SO MAD NOW THAT THE CAVS WON YESTERDAY VS. LA!!!   Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
well maybe you get to see the Wizards end their streak haha.

The Wizards suck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: SO MAD NOW THAT THE CAVS WON YESTERDAY VS. LA!!!   Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:11 pm

tha fuck up...go play in the medicine cabinet..taste 1 of everything and wash it down with ammonia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO MAD NOW THAT THE CAVS WON YESTERDAY VS. LA!!!   

Back to top Go down

SO MAD NOW THAT THE CAVS WON YESTERDAY VS. LA!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1