HomeHome  FAQFAQ  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  

Share | 

The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:23 am

I dont care how many threads there is about this lol

We beat the Heat with a sweep and not only did we beat them we made them cry in the locker room. Cant get any better Smile

Still No Rings For Queen James
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 am

I knew Spoelstra saying that was stupid.

Still... regular season wins don't really mean much to me in terms of playoff match-ups.

It's good though. I'm glad the Bulls won.

My girl is mad, but she doesn't like LeBron James/Chris Bosh in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:56 am

I blame the coach, not the players
Again, the Bulls' defense win the game, not R
ose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:01 am

King wrote:
ose

LMAO!

You're such a moron.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:05 am

Lol

Heat really needed this game and had alot to prove. Bulls didn't play their best game I thought too. Wheels fell off on the Heat again and the Bulls won

to win on their home floor and assert ourselves as the better team I'm real thrilled about

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:17 am

Bulls SWEEP da Heat/LeBum wrote:
Lol

Heat really needed this game and had alot to prove. Bulls didn't play their best game I thought too.

The #2 defensive team versus the #5 defensive team...

I really feel like the game had no other choice but to be a game where defense wins.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:14 am

The radio stations speculate that it was LeBron crying in the locker room.

Only now did he realize that he made a mistake by not continuing his career with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:19 am

Again, lovin' it. I'll always be happy for the Heat to lose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:25 am

Nick C wrote:
King wrote:
ose

LMAO!

You're such a moron.

Wtf did I do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:26 am

Nick C wrote:
Lol

Heat really needed this game and had alot to prove. Bulls didn't play their best game I thought too.

I really feel like the game had no other choice but to be a game where defense wins.

Bulls are ranked #1 defensive team retard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:50 am

King wrote:
Nick C wrote:
Lol

Bulls are ranked #1 defensive team retard

Boston holds opponents to 91.6 points a game.

Chicago holds opponents to 91.8 points a game.

That makes Chicago #2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Celtics are #1 in PPG allowed by a 0.2 PPG margin

Bulls are #1 in FG percentage defense maybe thats where he was trying to get at.

Also wonder how the players will respond to Spoelstra after he leaked out that they were crying. I see this as more bad than good. Judging by their faces it seemed Bosh Wade Lebron Miller and somebody else were some of the ones crying

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Bulls SWEEP LeBums Heat wrote:

Bulls are #1 in FG percentage defense maybe thats where he was trying to get at.

Also wonder how the players will respond to Spoelstra after he leaked out that they were crying. I see this as more bad than good. Judging by their faces it seemed Bosh Wade Lebron Miller and somebody else were some of the ones crying

Yeah I know what he was saying... but I was talking about points per game.

It's really about him saying Rose had nothing to do with the Bulls victory. As if he didn't exist the Bulls would still be a great team.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Between Bulls and Celtics, it's really close based on which team is better defensively.

I look at FG% defense, FG% differential, possession differential and point differential to see which team is better on D. Bulls do better than Celtics with possessions. Celtics better in point differential though that can be attributed to the fact that they have the highest FG% in the league.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:55 pm

I love it I hate the MIA Heat so much. I've always disliked this fanbase. One of the worst fanbases in all of sports. And forming a "Big 3" doesn't help none either. They are still revolting...Go anyone that plays MIA!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Yeah thats cool but that is an extremely dumb username KONJ lol

SG Aaron Afflalo
PG Ramon Sessions
6. F Matt Barnes
7. G Norris Cole
8. G/F Xavier Henry
9. C Omar Asik
10. C Hamed Haddidi
11. G Jordan Hamilton
12. G Darius Morris
--------------------------------
This is what Raza chooses to do with his mod powers:
[01:07:13] @ Raza : /molests the fuck outta john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quality
College Baller
College Baller

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:03 pm

At least they have passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.onthehum.blogspot.com/
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:55 pm

That's been an argument but you can't deny the Heat are a mentally weak team. If this was a playoff game where they got eliminated that would be different but this is after a regular season loss with 20 games left in the season.

You can see in the body language of the players and how they've been acting this past week they're unraveling under the pressure they put on themselves with their own actions.

They're simply cracking under the pressure and the crying is a sign. This is when they were supposed to be clicking on all cylinders instead they're cracking

It seems the Heat players are fishing for sympathy as well complaining that everybody hates them and crying

I don't feel a bit of sympathy they placed this upon themselves and deserve what's coming to them right now

I'm so glad that it's my team that can make them cry after a game

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Nick C wrote:
Bulls SWEEP LeBums Heat wrote:

Yeah I know what he was saying... but I was talking about points per game.

It's really about him saying Rose had nothing to do with the Bulls victory. As if he didn't exist the Bulls would still be a great team.

The Bulls are solid w/o Rose.
Put someone like Chris Paul in the Bulls and they would be better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:10 am

"'I do chuckle a little bit when they complain about the scrutiny they get,' Van Gundy, a former Heat coach, told reporters in Orlando. 'My suggestion would be if you don't want the scrutiny, you don't hold a championship celebration before you've even practiced together.'"

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Stan Van Gundy said it perfectly indeed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Nice quote in there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet   

Back to top Go down

The Sweep Down on the Beach makes the Heat cry in the locker room boy is it sweet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1